Photojournalism Week 1


My name is Kolby and I live in the Willamette Valley. I am a freshman at LBCC. I am majoring in Journalism. I took this photojournalism class to kickstart my career as a journalist or a photographer. I have no experience with cameras other than the one that came with my phone.

I hope to truly understand what it is like to be a journalist. I would like to go through what other journalists tackle. I want to learn the best advice for taking pictures. I hope to get out of my comfort zone, interact with the community and publish articles on important topics.







A line forms outside Sugar Vibes in Lebanon. The customers are here to support Sugar Vibes as they protest OSHA's mask mandate.





 

From the north side of Foster Lake,
you can see the east side of Sweet Home on an overcast afternoon.








The boat ramp at Foster Lake. Access to the boat ramp is restricted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kinley Sizemore - Mechanic

Photojournalism Week 4

It's What I Do: A Photographer's Life of Love and War - Review